Top Programming Career Opportunities
Being a programmer is a great career move. As such, people are choosing to become programmers due to the opportunities that exist within this industry. In addition, as the application of programming increases, the demand for specialists keeps increasing. In this article, you will learn about the top programming career opportunities. Before then, here is a look at how you can get a job in programming.
Get a Programming Job
Unlink many professions, you do not need a degree to get a job in the coding industry. All you need to do is learn a skill and become super proficient in it. One of the best ways to acquire these skills is to enroll in a boot camp program. A boot camp is an intensive program created to train prospective programmers and software engineers in a particular field. Therefore, enrolling in such a setup can exponentially increase your chances of getting a decent job after your graduation.
Top Programming Jobs
You can become an expert programmer in several coding fields. Discussed below are some of the most popular jobs.
Cyber Security Engineer
If you become a security expert, you learn how to monitor systems of different types. You will also learn how to identify and manage security threats that can create problems within a setup. Cyber security engineers generally have a high average annual income of about $98,000. In addition, businesses and companies are always looking for competent cyber security engineers.
A front-end developer is responsible for creating and managing the visible elements of websites and web pages. As a result, you must be attentive to details to be a good web developer. As a front-end developer, you can make an average yearly income of a little over $77,000.
If you are not the type who enjoys front-end development, you may consider becoming a back-end developer. In this job description, you will develop and maintain applications used on the servers of websites. As a result, what you do on the back-end determines how users interact with websites and web pages. As for yearly income, at an average of $87,000, you mostly make more than a front-end developer.
If you equally want to manage the front-end as much as the back-end, you may want to become a full-stack developer. In this role, you will combine all the duties of front-end and back-end developers. Therefore, you will have a wealth of knowledge that can accelerate your rise in the programming industry. Although you may not make as much as a back-end developer, you will have an annual average salary of about $80,000, which is higher than what front-end developers make.
The rise of big data has made data science an in-demand profession. So, becoming a data scientist increases your chances of getting a job. Similarly, you will gain a wealth of knowledge in programming, analytics, statistics, and much more. You will also have a high average remuneration of about $97,000.
Other useful articles:
- Elon Musk
- Ada Lovelace
- Anita Borg
- Marissa Mayer
- Programmers Who Started Late
- Programmers Who Developed Chess Programs
- Developers Who Changed the World
- Programmers Who Are Also Musicians
- TOP-5 Programmers Who Didn't Go to College
- TOP-5 Programmers Who Hate Programming
- TOP-5 Famous Indian Programmers
- List of Best Programming Quotes
- Famous Programmers Who Were Self Taught
- TOP-5 Famous Women Programmers
- How Can I Become a TOP Programmer
- TOP Programmers to Follow on Twitter
- Famous Programmers in the Philippines
- Famous Inventions that Contributed to the Development of Computers and their INVENTORS
- TOP-10 Famous Programming Blogs
- Gennady Korotkevich - Programming Prodigy
- Alan Turing - Famous Computer Engineer
- TOP-5 Trending Programming Languages NOW
- TOP-5 Most Influential Programmers Working Today
- TOP-5 Best Game Developers in 2022
- Top-5 Programming Languages for the Future
- Top-5 Programming Language Creators
- Top-5 Essential Programming Principles
- Top-5 Programmers Who Started Young
- Who is a Programmer
- Benefits of Programming Bootcamps
- Pros and Cons of Being a Programmer
- Top Programming Career Opportunities